The Windmill is a Working Museum and we enjoy helping you to experience it....
So 4 times each day we make one of our millers available to do a detailed Guided Tour.
Each tour lasts 30 - 45mins during which the workings of the mill will be explained and demonstrated
together with anecdotes and a little history of the mill.
For larger groups (12 - 30 people) please visit our
Conditions of entry:
- Entry to the windmill is only possible when a Miller is "on-site"
- Entry to the windmill is by Ticket Only
(Tickets can be purchased in the Tea Room)
- Children MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Health and Safety limit us to 8 "Guests" at any time
- Visitors Enter at their own risk